Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Image Usage (Computer Class)

After watching the two clips on the different perspectives of access and the usage of others property my feelings towards the two were mixed. When summing up my views of the minors identity being used for advertisement without her awareness, or approval I felt that she should feel used because of the way that her image was placed in content. While also she should be a little eangry, not for money purposes, but for the reasons that if she would have never came across the image she would have never known what her picture was being used for. With this situation however I think she lucked up because they could have used it for X-rated usage. While on the other hand with the gentleman speaking on taking traditional images and videos using it to convey a different message it doesn’t really bother me that much. Even though I believe the same argument can arise, what if the picture was used for a disturbing message instead of a meaningful message.

No comments:

Post a Comment